Friday, January 22, 2010

Protein Powered Week 2

Just over 20 weeks to transform my body for the Isabody Challenge...

Well, I can tell already that my life is transforming before my eyes... I feel amazing and I am just getting started.

Week 2 has been a powerful week for me. Everything seems to be lining up with my intentions and I feel stronger and more confident every day.

I started adding IsaPro whey protein to my post workout and evening shakes over the last week. After my 18 mile run on Saturday I was impressed that I had no muscle fatigue, aches or soreness. Mmmm, maybe I am in better shape than I thought. But then after Sunday's weight training, nothing. No muscle soreness at all. This is odd for me because I am always sore after lifting the lightest of weights and I have kicked up the intensity many fold due to this challenge. Monday was legs and I thought I nuked them. Same thing on Tuesday, no pain. And so on this whole week. I am honestly working it in the gym more than ever when it comes to weights. The only culprit is the Isapro along with the rest of my clean protein packed diet. It feels so good. I am even feeling faster and stronger when running.

I knew it was going to be interesting starting this while at the peak of marathon training. In fact, I was a bit nervous and was willing to show up on marathon day less than prepared. So we will see but I have a feeling that I am going to be surprised by my performance. I have renewed energy and excitement. Every day, every meal, every run, every weight repetition counts. I will not be denied. Strength, perseverance and discipline are my allies. I will give my best to become my best... and in the process I will inspire and empower others to be their best. This is what it is all about for me.

Be the change that you want to see in your family, your community, the world!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing more about how the challenge is going! :)

    ReplyDelete